Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaign Management
For many businesses, a pay-per-click (PPC) program boosts web traffic and engages new customers. But pay-per-click marketing isn’t easy. Without a sound strategy and carefully managed program, it’s easy to spend money without getting any results. As Google AdWords Certified Professionals, Search Consulting helps businesses make the most of their pay-per-click investment.
PPC Experts in Perth
Pay-per-click marketing, also known as PPC or paid search, is far and away from the most popular direct marketing channel on the Internet. In 2018, companies spent billions of dollars on paid search campaigns, with huge success. And it just keeps growing.
One reason many businesses turn to paid search is that it’s easy to define and stick to a budget. Another is that today’s tools make it easy to measure ROI. And it’s easy to turn PPC programs on and off quickly.
But like SEO, PPC marketing is not for everyone. Without thorough research, a clear plan and skilled program management, a PPC campaign can end up costing thousands of dollars, with nothing at all to show for it.
Benefits of AdWords Management
Benefits of PPC campaigns are quite obvious – it allows you to find targeted customers with a pre-defined budget. Using the proper tools, you can also determine very definitively the return on investment (ROI) of the campaign. The pitfalls are equally as apparent – With search terms costing as much as $50 per click, budgets can be exhausted very quickly.
The execution, on the other hand, can be overwhelming if you want your program to succeed. It’s a time-consuming process that requires a strategic approach to both implementation and analysis.
Our Approach to AdWords in Perth
- Step #1 – Keyword Discovery and Analysis – Research, analyze and develop a complete list of potential keywords to attract customers.
- Step #2 – Budget and Test Plan – After reviewing keywords, Search Consulting will work with you to establish a budget and create a test plan. At this point, we will develop attractive ad titles and copy, review and revise/create landing pages (if necessary) and design an A/B ad testing strategy.
- Step #3 – Bid Monitoring – Search Consulting will constantly monitor your bid prices to maintain positioning, while not exceeding the budget. We will also identify bid gaps, situations where you can lower your bid without losing position, a great way to maximize your ad spending.
- Step #4 – Analysis of Test Plan – Critical to the success of any marketing program is the full analysis of its effectiveness. PPC provides the immediate opportunity to do so. We can determine click-through-ratios, terms generating the desired outcome, copy effectiveness and other customer behaviours.
- Step #5 – Program Rollout – Based on learnings from the test plan, Search Consulting will recommend a full rollout of your PPC campaign. Just as with the test plan, we will continue to monitor your ROI to improve its effectiveness over time.
Overall, Google AdWords management can play an important role in online marketing activities due to its ability to drive traffic immediately to your Perth business. Although it has been shown that organic SEO results deliver more quality traffic, these campaigns can be a strong approach until an organic optimization plan takes hold.
How do pay-per-click ads work?
You bid on specific search terms and phrases related to your business. The higher your bid, and the better your ads follow best practices, the higher your position in the list of sponsored ads on Google, Bing, Yahoo! and other search engines will be. Many people will see your ad, but you won’t pay until someone actually clicks on it. Herein lies the real challenge of PPC marketing: getting your ad seen and clicked by prospective customers. Thousands of clicks by non-buyers just costs you money.
Is PPC right for me?
Maybe, maybe not … which is why the first thing we’ll do is look at where your business ranks today. A competitive analysis will help us understand how people search for you and your products or services, and what your competitors are doing related to pay-per-click marketing.
How can Search Consulting help me?
We’ll start with that all-important competitive analysis, which will help us understand whether or not a paid search program is a good investment for you. If the numbers indicate that PPC might be worth exploring, we’ll develop a strategy, run a pilot campaign or two, and go over the results with you. From there, we can help you determine a viable budget, manage your program for you, and keep you updated on results.
Ready to find out if pay-per-click marketing in Perth makes sense for you? If you are interested in learning more about how we can help with your Pay-Per-Click Management efforts, contact us for a free consultation today.